<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 December 2003

Meeting Mr. Hillbilly, My Ex 

I only remember one part of this dream. My ex was getting married to the girl of his dreams. I haven't seen my ex in about eight years, and all I know is that he used to have blonde, curly hair. In my dream he hadn't cut his hair since I last met him, so it now reached to his knees. The second he saw me, he smiled and cut his hair. His new wife was a really down-to-earth woman, living on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

Not very exciting, apart from their mysterious door that instantly led into space, and space looked like a huge corn field. Bet you didn't know that!

Mood:
Music: Erasure - Run to the Sun (Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun Mix)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.