<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

17 January 2004

Fun and Thrilling Internet Searches 

I have spent the last couple of hours looking for friends and family on the web (just because I had a dream last night about some old friends of mine, so I decided to find out what they were doing nowadays) and I must say there is a whole lot of information out there! I've been online since '97 but I still spend hours just surfing (more or less aimlessly) every week.

Of course, my Favourites list has accumulated a lot of dead and useless links through the years (I've imported it every time I've changed computers). I know I should spend some time looking through them, but I just won't listen to reason.

Current track: Jonathan Ross on BBC Radio 2, naturally!

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.