<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 January 2004

Hugh, Carson and Betsy 

I have decided that Hugh Bonneville shall become a favourite of mine. Actually, it has been creeping up on me for quite a while now, and there have been several series starring him lately, so I have finally landed on that decision. I've come to realise that he can play a large variety of characters and that he hasn't been typecast. Yet. I just hope we can all keep it that way. I will certainly do my part - I promise never to cast him in anything unoriginal. ;-)

Then there's the story about my favourite of the Fab 5 - Mr. Carson Kressley; the queer with the leer. Ok, bad joke. I'll take it back as soon as I'm bothered. Anyway, Carson's got the most splendid comments to just about anything. It's a great way to start the week by watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

And finally, a friend of mine wants to call Philip Quast Betsy. I'm not sure why, because I cannot see any resemblance to any Betsies I know of (he hasn't got the jaw of a Betsy), but then I suspect it was just her reaction to my calling him "the Bucket Midge" - "Midge" for short. Oh, well.

Current track: Nothing! The horror!

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.