<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 January 2004

Some Change Needed 

Hmph. Apparently, since I started this dream diary I have hardly remembered any of my dreams, so I will have to do like "everyone else" and just turn this into an ordinary diary. Well, an ordinary online diary (there's a difference, you see.)

I've decided I desperately need the Fab 5 (from Queer Eye for a Straight Guy) to come over and make something of this flat of mine. Unfortunately, it may prove to be a bit over their budget to go all the way to Norway for this. I would even bake a cake to welcome them!

I will look forward to tonight's episode of 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter instead. Hopefully they will show a new episode rather than an old one, like they did yesterday (yes, we're about half a season behind the US - John Ritter is still with the show. *snif*)

Till then: Back to playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Who would've thought I would actually love something related to Star Wars?

Mood:
Current track: Some Norwegian dance "babe". Can't be bothered to look her up.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.