<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 January 2004

A Study in Crap Telly 

I spent the day in front of the telly, watching the mundane shows that are spinning around the television universe. The highlight must have been an episode of Oprah from last summer. I have discovered that, ever since I started watching Queer Eye for a Straight Guy, I have developed a fascination with home improvement programmes. Don't ask me where that came from. This place surely looks messy enough for the Fab 5 to take one look and walk away. Apparently the solution to all my problems would be to buy a few shelves. Ah, well. Perhaps later. For now I'm just happy with accumulating dust bunnies.

A friend has got a new computer and may need some help throughout the evening, although it seems like she's doing fine thus far. OK, just as I typed that, she called, but it was just some minor glitch. Anyway, I have told her she can ring me all evening, so I guess that means staying up late. May come back later.

Mood:
Current track: Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.