<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

29 January 2004

Techno-wannabe's 

Film creators apparently still think that computers are some sort of a mystery. That's probably why they hire some graphic artists to design the computer screendumps. *sighs* Somehow computer programs in films don't look anything like any normal programs. However, my favourite of all time is when Alan Rickman states that he needs an NEC computer to do some graphic analysing in The January Man (1989). Talk about product placement! As if an NEC could do anything more than all the other computers.

I have to admit I've started watching The Simple Life. I wasn't going to, but then I got stuck between the commercials and just couldn't make myself turn the telly off. I have been watching quite a lot of Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer shows, but none of those shows has come anywhere near the intelligence level of The Simple Life. I wanted to excuse the two girls by saying they probably weren't stupid, just childish, but I am seriously reconsidering that statement. And the most annoying bit? No matter what they do, they can't be punished because they can pay their way out of anything.

I will be back with my views on the Golden Globes.

Current track: Roxette - Fading Like a Flower

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.