<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 February 2004

Ah, the Memories! 

I've just spent an hour reactivating my old Yahoo! and Hotmail accounts. I actually had three accounts on Yahoo! - I've made a new account every time I've forgotten the password and lost the rights to my contact e-mail account. Stupid. Anyway, they're all back in business and ready to receive tons of spam. :-) The oldest one was from 1998, and apparently no one had wanted my old Hotmail profile since I deactivated it in 2001. Strange. ;-)

Watched John Q earlier today (always start Sundays with at least one film, I say) and once again I get really mad at the American healthcare system. I'm sorry, but without proper healthcare I'm having problems considering the US to be "the best goddamn nation in the world". Sorry, but there you go.

Current track: Armand van Helden - Spin Spin Sugar

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.