<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

07 February 2004

Austin Powers Day! 

Not officially, though, it's just that I've basically spent the whole day watching and writing about Austin Powers. I watched the three films back to back and then wrote some reviews on them. The website is shaping up, although a bit slower than I had hoped.

I also managed to break the old record! I have watched Freaky Friday four times in one week, without fast forwarding or anything (I had to freeze the frame a few times, though, and some scenes I have seen several times in one go). I probably won't watch it again anytime soon, even though I'd love to see it on the big screen once more. :-)

It's been snowing all day, hopefully enough to cover the ice that's been bugging us this past week. I can't even begin to explain how slippery the ice is when it's raining. Hmph. I'll check tomorrow; if it's still slippery I'll pass on the "Mystery Premiére" at the art house, since it's probably not worth another broken arm.

Current track: Pseudo Echo - Living in a Dream (yes, another Australian)

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.