<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 February 2004

Green Light 

I have green lighted my own project blog. It's so nice when I agree with myself. The first project will be very much related to getting my new film website up and running (I know what you're thinking - there's really no need for another film website out there...or another website altogether. It's just that I cannot possible derive the world of my vast trivia knowledge and film reviews, so there you go. *winks*

I didn't stop by yesterday because I was far too busy watching three and a half films: The rest of Das Boot, then I watched True Lies for the first time in about three or four years, then Blast from the Past which I actually think is great, and then I finished the evening with In & Out, which I've seen at least 10 times and know by heart. I keep quoting that film, and Kevin Kline is fun to watch.

As I haven't been listening to anything of Philip Quast's lately, I had to remind myself of how fabulous he is and decided to post this nice picture of him, from when he starred in South Pacific during the 2001/2002 season in the West End.
Here's Midge. ;-)

Current track: The Beatles - And I Love Her

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.