<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 February 2004

I would say it should be considered bad luck when one of your audience members dies right before the curtain goes up. That's what happened at the recent premiére of Fiddler on the Roof (starring Alfred Molina and Randy Graff) at the Minskoff Theatre on Broadway. I guess break a leg wasn't good enough for them, it just had to be have a heart attack.

Desperately trying to stay awake during most of the night, with the help of lots of cappuccino. Should have been espresso, though - I'll probably get around to warming the espresso machine up later on. Or I may just go to bed. Actually, I feel that I should be brainstorming for my next big project, but since we've already established that I probably won't follow through with it anyway, there really is no point. I could also be watching Seabiscuit (I have to see it before the Oscars anyway). Seems like I'm going for the Bedfordshire idea after all. Have fun and play nicely.


Current track: Antiloop - Only U

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.