<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 February 2004

I'm Not Wearing a Bra! 

Bet that got your attention, you twat.

Got Das Boot (director's cut) in the post today - it's an absolutely brilliant film. Unfortunately my downstairs neighbour ruined the experience by turning the volume on his stereo way up, so I'll try again tomorrow night.

And apparently I'm finally going to see the last film in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Hopefully it'll be more interesting than the other two (I'm not a fan.)

Last, but not least: Love Actually is ready for pre-ordering now. Yay!

Current track: Some slow R&B track on the radio.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.