<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

27 February 2004

Now, About the Oscars... 

The 76th Annual Academy Awards show starts in about 51 hours. I'm determined to watch it live, but that means I have to spend this weekend turning my sleeping pattern upside down. Seems like that plan is already falling to pieces, since I'm very sleepy right now but should stay awake for another two and a half hours for my schedule to work. Darn. I've even stocked up on coffee and crisps, but nothing is going to satisfy my needs more than my precious bed at this time. I guess that means I've got to log off. I was even going to watch The Godfather tonight. Strangely enough, I've got no problems staying up much too late when I have to go to work the next day, but on my days off I'm so tired I may as well just stay in bed. (Slightly exaggerated.)

I wonder when I'm going to start following through with any of my ideas.

Current track: Boy Meets Girl - Waiting for a Star to Fall

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.