<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 February 2004

Sunday, Bloody Sunday 

Nothing bloody about this one, actually, but it's the only interesting title I could come up with. Sorry, U2, for abusing your song like that.

What's the point about going for a walk? I mean, the second you leave the house you're on your way home. Oh, and there's some fresh air and excercise involved in this, but that's just a minor consideration. The fascinating thing about it is that people actually go for walks without any aim whatsoever. I did it too, today, naturally after having watched two films (one Swedish, Stortjuven from 1977, and then finally The Philadelphia Story), and it felt good. It's warm outside these days, but unfortunately not enough to melt the snow. Oh, well.

Having just watched Behind Enemy Lines I'm beginning to wonder how many of the American war films are backed by their government. Hmm.

And then today's rant: Why can't any of my TV channels show the BAFTA Awards that start in three hours? I fart in the general direction of those responsible for the satellites that transmit BBC signals. I mean, I can (barely) live without Film 2004 - because Jonathan Ross is on webradio every week anyway - but the BAFTAs??? Do you have any idea what you demand of me? I may just have to move to the UK. :-)

Current track: Listening to the news. Bad things happening all over the world. As per usual.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.