<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

27 February 2004

Updated Idol List 

Don't think "teenage idol". Right, I've spent the past three hours or so browsing Mr. Storhøi's official fan club website and his official website and have come to a most devastating and gratifying conclusion - yes, it's possible to mix such different emotions. The Top 3 Idol List has had a major change, you see, and it hurts me enormously to push the hitherto unbeatable gold medalist Philip Quast down to a second place. At the same time it's great to find that there are more actors out there that pay their fans a lot of attention. It's going to be very difficult to beat Dennis Storhøi at this point; the way he interacts with his fans (both here in Norway and abroad) is amazing, especially considering how busy he is - I wouldn't even consider getting a second job right now, all the while he's working on three or more projects at once. (Of course, if I had a job that I actually liked I'm pretty sure I would have been able to work thrice as hard. Hmph.) The second runner-up is Peter Gallagher, so I'm afraid Alan Rickman has been pushed out of the list entirely. That said, this does not mean that anyone not on the list don't give a toss about their fans, it just means that they haven't been blessed with my presence by the stage door and that I'm certain that given the chance they would prove to be quite nice people. ;-)

Current track: Sort Sol - Holler High

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.