<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 February 2004

Where Are They Now? 

I've been thinking, for a change, and what I came up with, is this: There are a few of my TV favourites that I would like to see more of, i.e. please make more episodes - I don't care if they didn't sell well, I'll just become filthy rich and pay for them myself. :-) So, which series make my eyes moist? Why, VR.5 - Lori Singer as a phone installation expert person thingie that went into a virtual world from time to time - Young Americans - not because the story was so bloody brilliant, just that the end of the series opened up for the REAL series which was going to start that autumn - and of course Ultraviolet - whose sequel is long overdue and probably never will be made although I think of North and South and keep my fingers crossed that one day... All of these series have had frightening cliffhangers in that they've left at least me (and a few more, considering the cult following out there) wanting for lots more. Or just a REAL ENDING to the show. /rant

Current track: The sweet humming of my computer. Quite boring but very helpful if you're an insomniac.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.