<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 March 2004

Aaah... 

Another wonderful evening in the theatre. Three times in eight days that I've seen that musical and it just keeps getting better. I'm ready to just leap up there and take part in the grand finale but alas, I think they would frown at me for doing so. Nevertheless, I am confident that I'll return to see it at least once more, and soon I shall have to commend the actors and dancers for making such a great show. I just have to work up the courage to wait by the stage door, because I would be waiting there all alone while they're filing past me, hurrying to get back home or to the pub or whatever.

Me, I'm hurrying to get to bed; I'm knackered after a long and boring day at work and was ready to go to bed the minute I got home from the office, but I "had to" go to the theatre (there are no negative feelings towards going to the theatre, mind, except perhaps for once last year when I went to this really crap musical and for the first time in my life left the venue during the intermission). I need sleep. I need to get my act together, that's what I need to do, but not right now. Perhaps I'll read for a bit before turning off the lights; I bought a new book yesterday (yep, just what I needed - yet another book to start reading) - I am very embarrassed to admit that I have hardly read any of the classics of literature - for some reason I've mostly got away with just watching the play or film based on the book. So I felt that I've got much catching-up to do and bought Knut Hamsun's Growth of the Soil from 1917. I was actually going to buy Johan Borgen's Lillelord/Little Lord because I loved it when we read it in school, but the bookstore didn't have that one. Stupid gits. ;-)

Current track: Nothing

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.