<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 March 2004

Aah. So, what do you want to read? Talk about reading; I was supposed to be reading some books this week, but most of the week is gone and all I've done is coughing and shivering and sitting by this blasted machine. I'm in need of some serious slapping-about. I should have been writing something. I even bought a notepad and a pen the other night as I was waiting for the Tube, but it's for outdoor use only, so I haven't used it yet. Haven't even bothered to go downstairs and check the post today. Bob only knows what I've been doing. Watching some Black Books and My Family episodes, I guess. Oh, and a documentary on the National Geographic Channel. And, embarrassingly enough, this whole week I've been listening to the most popular soap opera in this country. Well, the only one, actually. :-) Listening, because I couldn't care less about the plot. I heard that one of the guys from La Cage is an irregular on the show, and he has popped up this week, so I sort of got stuck with watching a few episodes. When I first saw him on stage I thought "hmm, a young Alan Rickman," so naturally I liked him instantly. *grins* And about Mr. Rickman - I finally saw one of the trailers for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban today and it started out very well with Professor Snape striding into the classroom; always a winner, that one. The film looks as if it'll be a winner, too. I'm really looking forward to it, and the premiére has apparently been pushed forward to June 11 here (June 4 in the UK, previews during the last part of May), so this summer will be spent in the air-conditioned cinemas across town. Wa-hey the lads! (Ever watch Bottom?) Oh, and then the fourth episode of Seks som oss aired just an hour ago; it just keeps getting better. I read in the paper today that they're planning on filming another season. "Some" of the actors have agreed and will return. Betcha Dennis Storhøi isn't one of them. Bet his character does something in the last episode that will prevent him from ever returning to the show. Bastards. *always the optimist* I also meant to buy tickets for La Cage again this week, but I sort of haven't done that yet. What have I been doing, anyway? I told everyone this was what would happen when I had a week off with no plans. Oh well, at least I've been able to relax for a bit. Before going back to a job I really, really dislike at the moment. This wasn't what I was supposed to do, I keep telling myself, but to no avail. I wish I had that sign Dustin Hoffman and Bill Murray have got in Tootsie: That huge sign with lightbulbs all around its edge, that says "WORK". That's what I need. Now, where would I put it?

I guess I should just retreat immediately and go watch Signs. Which is rather crap, by the way, but there's this one scene I'd like to see again and I'm willing to give the film a second chance.

Current track: ABBA - The Name of the Game

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.