<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 March 2004

Addendum 

I feel as if there are a few things I should mention about my previous post, regarding that list of comedy favourites. These are just comedy shows. I have other favourites as well, like stand-ups and presenters. And I haven't even mentioned any of my Norwegian and Swedish favourites. In order to give you an even fuller picture; I'm afraid there can be only one King of Stand-up, and that is Eddie Izzard! He is definitely one of the reasons for my vastly prolonged life (I'm sure) and I wish he'd stop by Oslo but I know he won't because he'd rather go somewhere nice and warm and we're not a member of the European Union so he probably thinks we're a bunch of twats. Then I have to mention three other favourites of mine - Paul O'Grady, Graham Norton and Julian Clary - and please no sniggering and drawing of conclusions here; they're too bloody funny for their own good and I may have to slap them silly if I ever meet them. Also, look out for the two stand-ups Greg Proops and Jimmy "No, I think you're fattest" Carr. Happy belly-laughing! I'm off to Barbados play Lords of the Realm III. So there.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.