<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 March 2004

And Our Universe is Expanding 

A possible tenth planet in our solar system has been discovered.

In other news, I'm planning on going to see no less than three plays at the National Theatre this spring. I know that I'm a bit of a latecomer to two of those, but I bet they've got a few good seats available anyway. *trying to be an optimist here* The three are Jeppe of the Hill by Ludvig Holberg, a classic that I have not seen in years (I'd also like to see The Political Tinker again), Beaumarchais' The Marriage of Figaro, which seems to be a very good production indeed, and last, but not least, The Theatre Maker by the Austrian Thomas Bernhard.

Also, I may have a week off from work starting next Monday. Yay!

Current track: Sort Sol - Holler High (It's still a brilliant tune)

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.