<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 March 2004

Damn, Damn, Damn! 

I know this is going to sound VERY strange coming from me, but damn, it seems like I'll have to go to London again this year after all. I wasn't going to, I was going to save up for my much-needed travel plans for next year, but now it has been confirmed that Philip Quast will be performing in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum at the National starting in late June. In Hugh Grant's words: Bugger, bugger, bugger! I know I will hate myself for missing such a rare chance to see him live, but this thing costs money, damnit! And I wasn't going to have a holiday for a while longer, either. It shall have to be a short trip, just the minimum stay - two nights, two performances, stock up on Polo mints and then fly back home. Perhaps I'll bring a pen this time, for the fuller stage door experience. ;-)

Well, I've been putting off doing the dishes for much too long now. See ya!

Hmm... Philip Quast in a toga...

Current track: ABBA - I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.