<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 March 2004

Eurosong Season Starts 

The Norwegian Eurosong finals are underway and I find myself routing for Arlene Wilkes just because she's a (brilliant) dancer in La Cage aux Folles, silly girl that I am. OK, so it's a good song. She deserves a couple of points for running straight from the theatre down to the Eurosong venue.

And speaking of that musical...ahem... The drama series Seks som oss (Six Like Us) premiéred last Thursday and I thought it was very good (yes, all right, so Dennis Storhøi is in it but still...) That mentioned, I can talk about other things. :-)

I've spent most of the day playing Backpacker 3; it's a travel/trivia game which teaches me quite a lot. I've also discovered that I know a lot about computer-related acronyms, environmental issues and art (!!) - guess I'm ready for Jeopardy! now.

Ok, latest news - Arlene did not win, but ended up a the first runner-up. Well done! I'm off to watch Dead Ringers. Yay BBC!

Current track: Nothing

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.