<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

07 March 2004

Multitasking 

Door to Door was great. I cried, but then again I am very emotional, so I don't need much for any tears to appear. While watching the film, I recorded some songs to an MD for walking to the office tomorrow. I need music to light up my life! Especially since it's Monday, which means a whole new week at work. I don't usually despise Mondays, it's just that the boss has turned into an obnoxious bastard lately and we all feel like quitting. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.

Let's see, what should I have done this weekend? For starters, watch The Importance of Being Earnest - the Norwegian stage version from last year. Then I was supposed to watch Freaky Friday, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (very important to use the whole name) and In Love and War. I was also supposed to read and do the dishes, although not at the same time. Still, even though I haven't done any of this, I've had a fabulous weekend. Now, if only that bloody ice could possibly disappear from our sight, I could start going for walks again...

Hooray for the season premiére of My Family next Saturday. Party on! ;-)

Current track: Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.