<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 March 2004

The Secret Behind My Madness 

Sounds like a nice title for my autobiography. :-) For whenever I feel it's time to revisit my memories. Anyway.

Looks like I'll buy a few tickets for The Musical (for there can be only one...) tomorrow after work. No, I haven't gone completely insane. This is just a reaction to my exceedingly dull life. I read in an interview with a couple of actors that "[the audience] don't know how much they mean to us," and I'm thinking "well, you have no idea how much you mean to the audience." Because, let's face it, a play without actors would be very strange. ;-) Also, going to the theatre means the world to me, and I'd say the actors are pretty much a huge part of that. Now, how to tell them that without making 1) them think I'm a crazy fanatic who'd do anything to drag them with me into the bedroom, and/or 2) their egos inflate significantly? How to communicate that I'm a fan because of their stage presence and talent and not because they're sexy? Many people react to this kind of adulation with a feeling of paranoia and just want to keep the distance to their fans. Personally, I've already had my own stalker for a couple of years and it's not a good feeling. How does an actor distinguish between a mad stalker and an inspired admirer?

I don't know why I ask. I don't know the answer anyway.

This week's most thrifty: German man wants state-paid sex.

Current track: Valencia - Gaia (wow!!!)

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.