<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

12 March 2004

TGI Friday! 

Wednesday: Went to a concert at the Concert Hall, featuring Tommy Körberg, Lisa Stokke, Mia Gundersen and Jørn Hoel singing The Beatles and ABBA. Brilliant! Tommy apparently was in a very good mood (let's just say it's quite obvious that he loves music), and Lisa was as beaming as ever. Mia looked like she was having lots of fun as well (even forgot to start singing at one point because she was concentrating on listening to the huge orchestra behind her), but Jørn I hardly saw at all (due to a man sitting in front of me). Anyway, that's the third concert featuring Tommy Körberg that I've been to this year, and I just admire him more and more. His voice gives me goosebumps. Really. Wow.

Thursday: My fourth visit to Oslo Nye Teater in order to see La Cage aux Folles. One of the dancers was missing from most of the routines. Anders Hatlo did not mix up his lines. I got some toast on me, but no saliva. ;-) Anyway, I actually couldn't watch the I am what I am bit at the end of act I this time around. Too emotional. It's chilling how much that scene gets to me. I actually managed to bruise my hand during the curtain calls because of all the applauding (I felt I had to applaud even harder than usual because people apparently didn't want to give them a standing ovation (we eventually did).) All in all, just one word sums up the evening: Wow.

Today: Went for a walk downtown again, after work. Visited the Vigeland Park for the first time. *embarrassed* Very cold out, but I survived. Obviously.

Tomorrow: Looking forward to My Family being back on telly. Will be warming up with Citizen Smith. Would like to go for a walk downtown, but I'm running out of places to go, and somehow it seems as if I just have to end up by the stage door of Oslo Nye Teater. *raises eyebrows*

Current track: Denis Leary - Asshole

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.