<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

30 April 2004

A Band Called Lucid 

I'm on a near-impossible quest. I have been searching for a song for a couple of years now. I remember downloading it from mp3.com back in...1998-2000??? I can't remember the name of the song, but the group was called Lucid. The lead singer was female. I don't even remember the accurate music style they were playing, but I'm guessing some pop/rock or folk/rock style. The band disappeared from mp3.com after Bob knows how long and I have no idea where they went. The only other thing I remember is that I discovered the song by accident - I was bored and went browsing the site and their song was on the top 10 that day. I'm pretty sure no one loosely connected with Lucid would read this, but I just wanted to share. :-)

Current track: Jingles (commercial break)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.