<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

29 April 2004

Peter Pan Again 

I eventually decided on liking Peter Pan. The bonus material on the DVD (one hour's worth) is very good; the special effects are quite stunning and then there are quite a few clips with Jason Isaacs that are fun to watch.

On that note, I'd like to express my thoughts on DVDs, of which I have quite a few: More interesting bonus material!!! Preferably outtakes/goofs, but also video diaries by the actors, any backstage stuff, really.

Coming to think of it, I still haven't watched the extra material on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and I got that DVD the day it was released. Ahem. *whistles innocently*

Seks som oss, episode eight, in a few minutes. Oh, bliss.

Current track: Katie Melua - Closest Thing to Crazy

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.