<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 April 2004

Peter Pan (the film, not the boy) waited for me at the post office today, along with My Mother Frank, Grim Fandango (yes, I know it's much too late to buy that game now) and Fire, Ice & Dynamite. Now, the latter is quite bad. I have actually watched it twice on telly, go figure, and now I've bought it on DVD. I promise you I probably won't watch it anytime soon. Then again, I may not keep my promise. I may just rush back from the office tomorrow in order to watch Simon Shepherd dressed in a pink skiing outfit. My, my. Anyway, I've watched about halfway through Peter Pan and I like the...uhmm...colours. A few funny lines in between all the rubbish ones, and it's nicely done but there's no way I would even consider watching this film if Jason Isaacs hadn't been in it. Enough said.

Current track: Starship - We Didn't Start the Fire (the worst song in history? Nah...)

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.