<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 April 2004

Research Needed, Badly! 

So I watched The 13th Warrior and it turned out to be not as bad as I had expected. In fact, it was rather good. Well, apart from the first fifteen minutes or so, when I was cringing in the chair because of the incredibly low level of research that had been put into this project. My god, they've really messed up language history there. Phew! I know most Americans wouldn't notice (they'd just be annoyed because of the subtitles), but there are other nationalities out there that watch films, you know. Hmph.

I've also watched Chicken Run twice in one day - first the dubbed version (Norwegian), for the third time, and then the original version, for the first time. And earlier today they showed The Road to El Dorado, which reminds me of NYC. Basically because that's where I first saw it. Anyway, not bad, these three films. And there's a connection, but I won't bore you with that one.

Easter's underway, and there has been some serious eating of chocolate so far, I can tell you! I like this time of year, and I promise that if the weather's nice tomorrow I'll go for a long walk. I'm just hoping there won't be any deaths in the mountains this year; but there's always a couple of avalanches and blizzards that kill people, every Easter. Let's just hope the new system they've installed with the Red Cross works out well; apparently it shortens the emergency dispatch time considerably.

Current track: Drama on the radio

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.