<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

27 April 2004

Shopping Galore! 

Speaking of money (see previous post) - I went shopping for...uhmm...stuff today. Clothes, mainly. I was going to buy some badly needed jeans and shoes and brought three jumpers back home instead. *rolls eyes* In other words I have to go back very soon. Anyway, my theory still stands its test; last time was just a glitch - Oslo is heaven for anyone looking for celebs. And I never go looking for them (unless I'm at some event, like a play or a concert, but that doesn't count towards my theory). Today I went into a sports equipment store, looking for shoes, minding my own business, basically, when Frode Grodås (anyone moderately interested in football (soccer) knows that he was a great goalie not long ago) popped up beside me and asked me if I wanted to check...something related to my running skills, I don't know, I was busy turning down his offer in a polite way. A bit later I spotted Thomas Giertsen (stand-up comedian, gets a bit annoying after about ten minutes, I think) interviewing someone - presumably for that weekly TV show he's in, and I thought "if he stops me, I shall be very angry," because he usually stops certain people for a reason, like their hair looks bad or they're wearing a silly-looking pair of shoes. Of course, being the camera-shy person that I am I managed to slip past him without him even glancing at me. Bastard. ;-)

It's been raining since yesterday, and apart from the fact that I'm living more than 200 metres above sea level this could very well have been England. I quite like the rain as long as I'm staying indoors and there's no thunder and lightning. However, it's turning me into a murderer. Because of all the rain there are lots of worms everywhere on the pavement - it actually smells of worms in the morning - and it's getting increasingly difficult to avoid stepping on them as I'm walking to the office. I bet you I could have told you a much more interesting story, but as it's eleven o'clock and I'm tired I just couldn't be arsed to come up with anything even remotely fascinating. Sleep tight!

Current track: Underworld - Two Months Off

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.