<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

05 April 2004

Winning the Lottery 

No, I haven't won the lottery. Wouldn't that be nice, though? Sigh. What I'd do with all that money...well, probably not a whole lot since the max payouts here are nothing like the Canadian lottery's but nevertheless I would have managed to do quite a lot with a couple of hundred thousand pounds. *grins*

I keep telling people I don't care about my age, growing older and all that. Well, I'm lying through my teeth. I have once again realised I'm in the middle of a quarter-life crisis (this must be my second, or my first was in a hiatus there for a while). It is very annoying, but what to do? Sadly, my sole comfort - and, most definitely, refuge - is going to the theatre. Luckily enough it inspires me instead of destroying me.

However; I think it's a very bad sign to be starting to watch a soap opera just because a couple of actors that I like a teeny weeny bit are in it. :-) Its name? Hotel Cæsar. There, I said it. And it's a bloody awful show, too.

I'm off to watch the beginning of The 13th Warrior. Many people say that it's a total waste of film. They just haven't understood the qualities that lie hidden within, i.e. Dennis Storhøi. I'm sure I'll let you know what I think about it later. Ta-ta!

Current track: Belinda Carlisle - Leave a Light On

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.