<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 May 2004

About to Kill My Neighbour 

He shall feel my wrath. If he keeps on playing really loud music at three o'clock in the morning just because he's a drug addict and doesn't care about anyone but himself, I swear I'll make sure he gets kicked out of his flat. I'm sick of having drug addicts and alcoholics around me, being scared to even stay at home for the evening. There are at least four of them in this building (out of 64 possible!) and they've been doing this for years, so why the board hasn't kicked them out yet must be because no one dares standing up to them.

On another note, I got through yesterday's ordeal all right. I had been dreading that date for about a year. I had to turn up in court as a witness (hopefully, keep your fingers crossed please, for the last time) and I really, really hate standing in front of people, talking. However - something very strange happened. A couple of months ago I was sitting in my seat on first row (naturally ;-)) waiting for the curtain to rise for La Cage aux Folles and suddenly had this feeling of being incredibly nervous; it was as if I was going to be on stage. Then I started smiling, meaning I quite liked the notion. This was the most surprising bit about the whole thing. Now, yesterday, I had been so nervous for months and was afraid I was going to faint or something, but as I was standing in front of the seven judges (jeez...) I eventually calmed down and thought "I could get used to this," meaning I could actually end up loving being in front of an audience (probably entertaining them, hopefully that means through means of acting, not stripping ;-))

Oh, and I got to see a huge cruise vessel yesterday, it was the brand new Jewel of the Seas and we will be seeing it several times this summer.

Current track: Magnet - Lay Lady Lay

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.