<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 May 2004

My Celeb Theory is back...with a Vengeance 

After a hard day at work, doing absolutely nothing but chit-chatting and reading magazines, we felt compelled to go downtown to have a cup of coffee. Actually, I...err...went downtown to buy another ticket for La Cage. I mean, no one in their right mind can not wish to see it eight times, right? After having secured a ticket for tomorrow night (among the first three rows, naturally), we sat down at an outdoor café for a chat and a coffee, as mentioned. It wasn't very warm out, around 14 degrees centigrades, but the sun helped a bit. While chatting, I was watching all the tourists that were scurrying about. Oh, I even sent a German-speaking lady in the right direction; I didn't hear her accent at first so I replied in English, but we understood each other, so no problem. (Bob only knows where "St. Johanns gate" is, but I sent her to "Karl Johans gate", hope that's all right. ;-))

Anyway, while sitting there, I saw a couple of celebrities (one politician, one...actor I'm going to see on stage tomorrow. Ahem.) and when we left a few hours later we spotted a couple more (another politician and one very talented pianist/composer/arranger - Ingrid Bjørnov; some lucky Londoners could have caught her musical Which Witch (with Benedicte Adrian, a brilliant singer I have had the pleasure of hearing live once) but apart from that I'm afraid she's mostly known back here.) Too many Norwegians are known here only, and not abroad. You don't know what you're missing. Seriously. Enough said. For now.

So, four celebs in one go. My theory is still king. Actually, I spotted a few more, but they were a bit far away AND they were in a spot you'd expect to see them, so it doesn't really count. :-)

Hands up those who think I should do something else with my time.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.