<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 June 2004

Am I Being an Old Prude? 

Old prune, more like. This is what I get in one of my inboxes: How would you like to have PERMANANT (sic) penis growth? First of all: Eww! Second: I don't think that's biologically possible. And third: If, and only if, this actually worked (on a man, that is) - would it never stop growing? I mean, John Holmes allegedly had problems with the loss of blood to vital organs every time he got aroused, so how about these poor people?

At least they'll have some fun for a while before dying. Apparently.

Current track: Nada.

Labels:

Comments:
I don't know, but I guess then if your boyfriend tells you that you've got to give it to him or he'll die HE'S SERIOUS!!!! LOL
 
OMG, you're so right. LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.