<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 June 2004

Bored Much? 

This whole day at work has been...blech. We did close to nothing up until lunchtime. After lunch we did absolutely nothing. Except solving crossword puzzles, imagining our near-infamous "what if"-scenarios (like, "what would you have done if your partner suddenly decided to quit their job, become a nude photographer and build a studio in your basement?" - although lately they've become very dull and even more bizarre than usual.) Then, to top it off, the boss came back to argue about our wages (again) and we left for our holiday an hour later, extremely mad at him.

When I got back home there were six musical CDs waiting for me (the ones I ordered from Amazon a few weeks ago) - well, I had to pick them up at the post office, so I walked there. In the rain. But I needed a medium-long walk. Even in the rain.

Tomorrow's the last performance of La Cage aux Folles and thank Bob for that. They're going out with a bang (hopefully); Morten Rudå will be playing Albin quite brilliantly and we're hoping for Anders Hatlo to forget his lines because he's perfect at adlibbing and we're sitting in our front row seats and waiting to be entertained in the most fabulous way. I will be flirting with all the dancers. And I'll vow not to return to that theatre for at least a couple of months. Which is quite a feat considering this past half-year. Nationaltheatret will be seeing more of me soon, though. *winks*

Why do I have a feeling this summer will be exceedingly dull (for me, that is)?

God bedring, Dennis Storhøi!

Current track: Trying to decide which of the CDs to put on

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.