<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 June 2004

The End of an Era 

An era that lasted for five months. *laughs* That was the last time I went to see La Cage aux Folles; I have seen more than 10% of the performances and I doubt that I will be this obsessed with any show again in the near future.

No one (really) messed up today, so that was a bit of an anti-climax, but at the same time Morten Rudå seemed to have become much more at ease since Tuesday (which I am pretty sure was his first time as Albin this time around, as Dennis Storhøi played that part last Saturday (not that I was there last Saturday)), and everyone looked like they were having fun. Anders Hatlo spilled some tea on me, so I suppose I should be happy with that. *winks*

We never got around to eating anything, though, so I am quite hungry by now and I've hardly got any food in the house. I feel like pizza, but I haven't got enough cash. Yes, this is as interesting as my post-La Cage-life will be. From now on I shall only write about what I didn't have for dinner. That'll teach you. *smiles*

Current track: A strange mix of several showtunes

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.