<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

27 June 2004

Georgia Nicolson 

That's a fictive character. Could be just about any teenaged girl out there, though. I've read the last two books (out of five) in the series this week (read them in one day, just didn't post about it until now) and they're such great fun. I read parts of the last book at the police station and probably got some funny glances because I was laughing out loud. I just couldn't help it. Anyway, I'd recommend the books - the reviewers at Amazon say it so much better than me what these books are all about, so pop by there and buy the first book if you feel like it.

I'm off to the cinema in a minute. Don't know what I was thinking, but I bought a ticket to 13 Going on 30 yesterday. It'd better be good, but I doubt it.

Current track: The radio.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.