<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

17 June 2004

Gfx are Back! And So is HP! 

After three weeks I quarreled persuaded my server provider to change my user account, so the graphics should be back by now. My (other) website is back up (even though there's nothing there) and everything is good.

Went to see the third HP film last night - it was fabulous, even though I was a bit stomped at the apparent rearranging of the school grounds. And of course too little Professor Snape, but that was to be expected, I guess. Emma Thompson was hilarious. I suggest you go read Cleo's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in 15 Minutes fanfic the minute you've seen the film, because it makes it even better.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.