<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 June 2004

Superheroes! 

I've spent many hours watching superheroes today. It started with (a borrowed) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen which was by all means not the worst film I've ever seen, but it's not going to be among my favourites. It helped that Richard Roxburgh was in it. Unfortunately so was Sean Connery which sort of drags is back down, sorry to say. I then put on X-Men, followed by X-Men 2 (naturally.) They're both good films and I find myself shouting Wolverine! quite a lot during those films, even though I'm not particularly fond of neither him nor Hugh Jackman. I guess it's his coolness that gets to me. :-) At the same time, my favourite must be Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler - I think Alan Cumming is acting very well in X2. I finished the superhero evening by watching Spider-Man, which I think is fun and action-packed and I like the CGI a lot. Looking forward to the sequel which should arrive soon, especially since Alfred Molina is in it (albeit as a rather disguised person.)

But first, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on Wednesday. Go Snape! [cue evil laugh]

Current track: Aled Jones - Walking in the Air

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.