<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 July 2004

Ock and Spidey 

I told you Alfred Molina would be a great Doc Ock. Well, actually, I didn't, but I have now. Just got back from the Oslo premiére of Spider-Man 2 and I thought Molina was fabulous, sexy and very possibly on my favourite villain list. The film itself was filled with action and clichées to make Hollywood weep with pride. *rolls her eyes* It was great to be watching this in a huge, THX-certified cinema with enough space for my legs to be comfortable (let's just say I've got a favourite seat.) I will also buy the DVD, but that's just because I want to see Molina's fighting scenes. The first part of the film was funnier than the last part, which was pretty much about special effects and mushy scenes. I was entertained, but wouldn't give this product much for plot... Molina saved it for me, though, but I'm highly biased. *grins*

Current track: Some track by Franz Ferdinand.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.