<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 July 2004

Off on Holiday! 

Looking forward to spending a few days on the southwestern coast of Norway; never been in that part of the country (shame on me) so it's going to be great. Staying with friends I haven't seen in a long while so I bet we'll be chatting a lot and sleeping very little. Going there means I'll be back at my favourite spot in a few hours' time - Gardermoen International Airport (although I believe the international companies call it "Oslo Airport" - its abbreviation is OSL.) See you in a few days! Hopefully I will have taken a couple of photos by then. I did when I visited the same couple in Fredrikstad one and a half years ago (yes, they lived there - it's a beautiful city but I haven't seen much of it, unfortunately. Shame on me again.)

Looking forward to seeing Bubba Ho-Tep before going to bed tonight, though. Bruce Campbell is such fun.

Current track: Nothing, the telly's on. The theme for American Dreams I guess.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Say hello from me... :D You know who! Was fun seeing you again!! :D
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.