<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 July 2004

Ooh-là-là-land 

Feeling a bit lost after having watched five films today: Baby Boom - seen this one three times before, cute kid - Being There - this is the film that made me a Peter Sellers fan back in the eighties (!!!) but I can't say I remembered any of it - La Cage aux Folles - the original, French film, which is as old as I am AND brilliant - La Cage aux Folles II - after having seen this right after the original I feel I know Renato and Albin so well it's making me slightly confused - and finally Bring Me the Head of Mavis Davis - I finally got it on DVD, as my tape was getting worn out.

I think I must ooh-là-là myself to bed. Toodles!

Current track: The techno track from AstroPop (the very addictive game)

Labels:

Comments:
'.. the original, French film, which is as old as I am AND brilliant..'

I told you so at WTFQ didn't I :-) Aug
 
Yep, you were right! I didn't know it was out on DVD, that's why I didn't buy it until now. Play.com had both of the films on sale, so I thought that it was a good idea to buy them now.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.