<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 July 2004

Super Size Me! 

Went to see Super Size Me yesterday; pretty scary stuff he presents about fast food, I must say. Didn't get the "oh no, I'll never ever eat at McDonald's again" reaction I was warned about, but that's probably because I hardly ever go to burger joints anyway, perhaps twice or three times a year. I don't feel that guilty after watching this film. It's quite disturbing that as much as 60% of the Americans are overweight, though. And I had no idea P.E. isn't mandatory over there. Connection? Hmm...

Current track: Morrissey & Siouxsie - Interlude

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.