<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 August 2004

And Lo and Behold! There Was Heat! 

Tropical night ahead...barely. Not very keen on that kind of weather, but what can you do?

Well, I chose to buy Final Fantasy X for my PS2 console earlier today and have been playing it ever since. Apart from some telly-watching, that is. Of course, if it hadn't been for the extremely long story sequences I could have got much further in the game by now. At one point I was so sick and tired of waiting for any action to begin that I loaded Spellforce on my computer instead, bringing my dearly beloved Felyon (I bet you there really is someone out there called just that) back to fight evil skeleton marauders and soulthieves. Instant action, yay!

My favourite episode of Inspector Morse was on tonight. Actually, it's the only episode I've enjoyed watching, number 32, called The Wench is Dead, and only because Philip Quast is in it for about four minutes altogether. I can't believe I actually watched half of the episode tonight when I've already got in on DVD. *shakes her head*

Perhaps it's the heat.

Current track: Nothing, that would wake up the neighbours. Oh, wait, that would be a good idea!

Labels: , ,

Comments:
I fell asleep in the middle of yesterday’s episode and woke up among the Sopranos. I need to know something though! Did Chief Insp. Endeavour Morse die yesterday? Mor(s)eover, did Lewis get promoted? I thought they might have wished to phase out Morse when John Thaw fell fatally ill? - Aug :)
 
Nope, Morse didn't die, but he was warned that he needed to cut down on his alcohol consumption. Lewis isn't even in that episode, I seem to recall. Did you hear that Kevin "Lewis" Whately (whom I'll always associate with one of my favourite drama series; Peak Practice) wants to continue the Morse series? Why do I even bother knowing these things?
 
No, can’t say I’ve heard about Lewis wanting to carry on. Does he want to usurp Morse’s name, rank, arrogance, brain cells, drinking habits, and rotten luck in matters of the heart? Can’t have that. It simply won’t do! Or is he merely craving for promotion and then to carry on as Lewis the super-sleuth in his sown right? That won’t be much fun, will it? As for Peak Practice, is that about a surgery somewhere in Yorkshire or the Lake Country with Kevin the doctor running away to Africa? (With someone named Amanda or similar?)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.