<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 August 2004

Back from Holiday 

I returned on Friday, actually, but then I had lots to do (AKA "watching telly") and then on Saturday I got lots more to do (AKA "bought a Playstation 2 console and played with it for days") so I couldn't post this until now. You believe me, right?

The flight was uneventful, really, apart from the nice chat I had with one of the girls I was visiting (she was returning from her holiday and so we travelled together.) The only pictures I took were of their new flat and of the beach not far from their house; here are the latter:











Oh, and that's the North Sea, by the way. If you look far enough, you can see England. *winks*

We mostly did nothing; I got a cold on my second day there so all I wanted to do was stay indoors and eat lots of Strepsil etc. A few of their friends came to visit and we had a lovely time just chatting for hours upon hours. Watched a couple of films. Played some Playstation (that's why I needed to buy one for myself.) All in all a very nice holiday. Apart from the fact that due to my headcold I had a terrible time flying home, or rather the landing part - I kept saying to myself "the eardrums won't burst, they just won't," all the while I was steadfastly losing my hearing. My ears finally popped a few hours ago. Phew!

Something made me miss "my guys" from La Cage aux Folles (the French films, that is - must get over the stage show soon) but now that I'm home I haven't watched any of the films again, so I couldn't have missed them that badly. I'm also determined to watch all my Eddie Izzard material this week (that's six shows and a couple of one-offs (acts in benefit shows, mostly, some TV programmes as well) AND I'd like to watch all my Have I Got News for You clips (I'm guessing that'll take another six or seven hours.) Get back to me on Sunday to check how much I've actually seen by then.

Current track: Still going to put on that Depeche Mode CD

Labels: , ,

Comments:
So you got yourself a Ps2 did you?? LOL.. That's the best way to play games.. What game(s) did you purchase??? You gotta try Splinter Cell.. :D (Trampebølla)
 
I bought Tekken 4, Colin McRae 3, Prince of Persia and SSX Tricky - which I've been playing for four days now. Finally had to turn it off and find HOMM IV: Winds of War on my computer instead. I desperately needed a decent strategy game. I've ordered XIII from Play.com - I like the innovative graphics on that one - as well as GTA VC, which I've got on my computer but the controls there are a bit iffy. Looking forward to GTA SA coming soon! Have been following the series since the first DEMO of the first game.

I remember you were playing some snowboard game at a pre-party at your place once; which game was that?
 
GTA VC and GTA3 is like the best games ever!!! Looking forward to GTA SA too..
I believe it was SSX(the first one), which we played at the preparty, it could've been Cool Boarders 3 but that is a PSone game.. I got all 3 SSX games, the last one is so far the best one EA has designed.. At the moment I'm playing Need for speed underground, nice looking fast cars racing down the streets.. ;) Finished playing Splinter Cell 1,5 week ago, also a good game.. Nice graphics.. My cousin got Driv3er on his Xbox, but I think that one has been released a bit too early, the graphics is great, but it has programming errors in different places..
I heared that Desert Storm is a great game, have borrowed it from friends, hopefully I get to try it this weekend.. Or maybe tomorrow after work..

Gotta start emailing instead of this long comments in english(my english is not that good).. I'm sure it's useless information for everybody else.. LOL...
Gotta put myself to bed.. :D Sleepy!! Gotta get up at 07:00.. So I guess it's time to go to sleep.. "Talk" to you later..
 
LOL, you're probably right about the e-mailing - or rather IM'ing; I hardly ever answer any e-mails. *shrugs* I think my PS2 collection is good enough for now (i.e. for this week) - buying all those games may be hazardous to one's health. And wallet. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.