<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 August 2004

Gold! 

Yes, I totally forgot to celebrate our first Olympic gold medal this year, single sculler I think it was. Yay. Perhaps we will have another one tomorrow, this time in one of the sailing events. Other than that, I really couldn't care less about the Olympics. To me it's become a farce; the lack of sportsmanship in too many athletes makes me less than mildly impressed. Using illegal drugs is too low-life for me to stomach. I fart in their general direction. I do follow the German (female) football team, though; have been following them since '96, and I just discovered seven of the current players were playing back then as well. :-) Found myself cheering for Nigeria the other night, until I realised I was just cheering for anyone who'd score a goal. ;-)

Another gold; I just won the lottery! Woo-hoo! I'm rich! Well, not quite. I got five out of seven numbers right, and that leaves me with the total amount of...a little more than what I gave for the five-week lottery ticket. LOL! But hey, I've never won before, so it was a thrill.

Current track: Pixies - Where is My Mind

Labels: , ,

Comments:
The highlight of the Olympics is the Swedish boxing commentator Paolo Roberto, who thinks boxers from Azerbaijan are Aztecs...
 
LOL! Well, that's pretty embarrassing. Luckily most people don't know Swedish, so we can keep it within our borders. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.