<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

31 August 2004

I Can't Believe it's Still August! 

Feels like...late September. I'm waiting for them to turn the central heating on. It's raining cats and dogs. Hngh.

Speaking of dogs...a man was fined NOK 5,000 (about £400) for putting a puppy out in the forest to die. After a day a passer-by noticed the shocked little creature and brought it to a vet. It has now been taken care of by a dog-handler and will need some therapy. Our first dog was repossessed by his breeder because the new owner mistreated him. We had to deal with his problems for years and he never quite liked being left alone in a room with all the doors closed. Another one of our dogs was scared by some children playing with firecrackers (which are illegal here, by the way) and after that he went ballistic whenever there were fireworks around or even thunder. The children are now grown up and so there's no reason why I shouldn't hit them really hard for a long time. Yet another one of our dogs was scared by children throwing pebbles on him and hates children after that (not that I blame him; I'm not particularly fond of children, myself, because they're devious creatures (I should know, I used to be one *winks*)). The fine imposed on the previously mentioned man is the first one ever given out for putting out a pet to die in Norway, and I'm thinking "that's not quite enough." People mistreating and/or mishandling animals are the lowest of the low. And I'm not at all political correct about this. My feelings are they should be punished really hard, and after reading a lot of history (for fun) I have collected a few of my favourite little treats for them:

First, they should have all their nails removed, slowly. Then they should be electrocuted, preferably in the private bits. Then they should be hanged by their eyelids and forced into blinking. If they fall unconscious at any point, the treatment will continue as soon as they wake up. Finally, they should be put in prison for five years and all the inmates should be told they're a child molester - that should give them a good time.

And when I'm not this violent, I'm rather nice.

Current track: Something off the telly.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.