<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 August 2004

My Blogging Status 

I've decided to pay more attention to comments left by this blog's readers; there's no easy way to check the comments, so I've got to manually check it. This way some of the older comments may not be answered. :-(

Other than that, I'm trying to post something every day, but some days I actually don't turn on the computer. I know, it's a disgrace. It's usually on all the time, though, at least as long as I'm at home.

Current track: Commercials on the telly.

Labels:

Comments:
Errr...no. But thanks for asking. In a very text messaging sort of way. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.