<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 August 2004

Reading 


This is what the main square at the University of Oslo looks like at nine on a Saturday morning. At least it did today. (The litter is there due to the ongoing student festival; obviously quite a party there last night.) Stopped by the library to read for a few hours, then went back to find a few parcels in the post (some Playstation games). I got a book one and a half weeks ago that I just couldn't get out of the postbox, so when I finally got hold of the postman earlier this week - through the art of notewriting - I thought my troubles were solved. But alas; the parcel is now gone and there's no pickup slip or anything, so god only knows where the book went. Too bad I sort of need it rather badly for my studies. Twatty postman.

Back to playing Dynasty Tactics 2.

Current track: The intro theme for the aforementioned game.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.