<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 August 2004

Seriously, George! 


Really, George, this is sort of worsening the relationship between Norway and the US. Not that you care. (This photo has been fiddled with by Kjetil Bjønnes and stolen from NRK.)

Also, I have just done something very weird; I bought The Half Brother, written by one of my favourite authors, Lars Saabye Christensen (whom I went past earlier this week), in English. Hey, it was cheaper. :-)

Speaking of seeing celebrities, two weeks ago I went to a wedding (not that I do that very often, the last wedding I went to was...never) in a small town about an hour south of here, not expecting to see anyone but the wedding guests. Well, the minute we got to the hotel we spotted three well-known comedians sitting on the terrace. *shakes her head* I swear they're all following me; it's like I've got a trail of groupies behind me wherever I go. Anyway, turned out there was this comedy variety festival nearby that weekend, and the three comedians in question (of whom one is a favourite of mine, Linn Skåber, she's really funny) were part of the jury for the festival competition. Later in the evening, as I was standing outside chatting with the bride (who looked lovely, by the way), the King of Norwegian Variety (at least back in the eighties) came out and wanted to congratulate the bride. At this point I was starting to consider having bodyguards with me. ;-)

Current track: Jonathan Ross

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.