<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 August 2004

Watching Films 

I'm one of those people who look forward to a certain film for months (years, even), then when it finally arrives I can't seem to find the time to actually watch it. It's been Dawn of the Dead for months now. I probably won't see it. I'm looking forward to The Terminal - which I probably WILL see, but only at the last minute. Furthermore, I subscribe to five very expensive film channels, but even though I watch about ten films per week they're hardly ever being watched on either of those. Strange.

Current track: The buzzing from my printer. Which, technically, isn't very musical.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.